Protocol & Rules
- Be polite and respectful. Rude or obscene messages will be ignored.
- Introduce yourself. First impressions are important, show Me you are worth considering.
- Tell Me about your interests, experience, limits. Do they align with Mine?
- Double check your email for spelling and grammar. I’m not going to waste My time attempting to interpret an email. If I can’t easily read it, it will not be considered.
- I’m not your penpal, I won’t engage in small talk and chit chat. Be direct and get to the point.
- No dick pics…if you assault My eyes with your unsolicited penis, you will be blocked and ignored.
- You may address Me as “Goddess” or “Ma’am”
- Send your deposit to ensure your spot is secure.
- Hygiene: shower, shave, brush your teeth, wear clean underwear, put on deodorant…Do NOT come to a session with bad breath or BO, you’ll be sent home.
- Any specific instructions will be given to you when you book an appointment.
- Eat. I will ask when the last you ate and drank water, we don’t want you to pass out.
- DO NOT SMOKE CIGARETTES BEFORE YOUR SESSION!!!! I hate the smell of cigarette smoke, it makes Me sick and I will not deal with it. Please make sure you don’t stink (hands, clothes, breath).
During a Session
- Don’t touch Me without explicit permission
- Be on time. Don’t arrive early, I use a public dungeon and you may be interrupting someone else’s scene.
- Text Me once when you arrive, I will let you know when it’s acceptable to come in.
- Turn your ringer off while inside the location. There are few things that kill the mood faster than a cell phone going off.
- Tribute shall be in an unsealed envelope and placed in plain sight upon arrival.
- Maintain proper protocol at all times.
- Talk to Me! Communication is crucial for your safety
- Follow your aftercare instructions